Knitter's Brief Case
This versatile interchangeable needle case can work as a stand-alone or as an add-on for the larger Knitter's Book Case. With 2 pockets for cables, a large zippered pouch for notions and slots for up to 9 pairs of needle tips, the Brief Case expands the capacity of the Knitter's Book Case by more than a third, and has two slots devoted to really big needles - up to 15 mm.
Even when completely full, the Brief Case folds easily inside a jammed Book Case, adding only about 1" to the width.
The Brief Case is also ideal for putting together a project-specific toolkit. Working on a pattern that calls for 2 needle sizes, 3 cord lengths, a couple of stitch holders and a darning needle? Move them from your larger case to the Brief Case for the duration of the project.
- Slots for up to 9 pairs of interchangeable needle tips
- Maximum needle size 15 mm, can store needle tip lengths from 3.75" to 6"
- Two pockets for cables
- Large zippered pocket for notions and add-ons like connectors and stoppers
- Folds inside Knitter's Book Case to expand capacity or can stand alone
- 100% wool felt, an ecological and sustainable fabric that meets OEKO-TEX standards for safety
- Pockets are suede, ideal for keeping needles firmly in place - no more wandering needle tips
Dimensions: 7.75" x 6.5"
Weight when empty: 45 g
Needle pocket depth: 3"
Cable pocket depth: 3"
Meet the Makers
Designed by Stephanie Earp over the course of a year, the Knitter's Case series was originally meant to be a one-off. Stephanie wanted a case that answered her specific needs: hold multiple needle sets, not let needle tips slip out, not having to dig around for small parts in a big pocket, and not winding up with an enormous, overstuffed case that wouldn't fit in her project bags. Could one case solve all these problems? Prototype by prototype, Stephanie set out to do just that. At some point in the process, she realized other knitters might have the same needs.
Enter Sandra and Victor of Rimanchik. Montreal-based artisans, they specialize in inventive and unusual leather designs. In addition to their own stunning work, they partner with small business to create small batch custom pieces. Every Knitter's Case is cut and assembled by them in their atelier.