Knitter's Brief Case
This versatile interchangeable needle case can work as a stand-alone or as an add-on for the larger Knitter's Book Case. With 2 pockets for cables, a large zippered pouch for notions and slots for up to 9 pairs of needle tips, the Brief Case expands the capacity of the Knitter's Book Case by more than a third, and has two slots devoted to really big needles - up to 15 mm.
Even when completely full, the Brief Case folds easily inside a jammed Book Case, adding only about 1" to the width.
The Brief Case is also ideal for putting together a project-specific toolkit. Working on a pattern that calls for 2 needle sizes, 3 cord lengths, a couple of stitch holders and a darning needle? Move them from your larger case to the Brief Case for the duration of the project.
Please note: This product is discontinued. Check out The Flip Case, which replaces it.
- Slots for up to 9 pairs of interchangeable needle tips
- Maximum needle size 15 mm, can store needle tip lengths from 3.75" to 6"
- Two pockets for cables
- Large zippered pocket for notions and add-ons like connectors and stoppers
- Folds inside Knitter's Book Case to expand capacity or can stand alone
- 100% wool felt, an ecological and sustainable fabric that meets OEKO-TEX standards for safety
- Pockets are suede, ideal for keeping needles firmly in place - no more wandering needle tips
Dimensions: 7.75" x 6.5"
Weight when empty: 45 g
Needle pocket depth: 3"
Cable pocket depth: 3"