Knitter's Book Case
This interchangeable needle case is designed for the knitter with a large collection of tools. With ample space for multiple needle sets and essential notions, you can store everything in one place.
Unlike a needle roll, the Knitter's Book Case stays flat and keeps its shape even when full. It's about the size of an iPad or a notebook (hence the name) and fits easily into most bags and purses.
Please note: this product is discontinued. Check out The Original Case, which replaces it.
Needles & Notions
- Slots for up to 24 pairs of interchangeable needle tips
- Maximum needle size 10 mm, can store needle tip lengths from 3.75" to 6"
- Four pockets for cables - sort by length or by brand
- Large zippered pocket for notions and add-ons like connectors and stoppers - will even fit crochet hooks and DPNs up to 8" long
- Magnetized area for stitch markers & darning needles - strong enough to keep even large items like scissors in place, even when you are on the go
- Exterior and lining are 100% wool felt, an ecological and sustainable fabric that meets OEKO-TEX standards for safety
- Pockets are suede, ideal for keeping needles firmly in place - no more wandering needle tips
Opened flat: 27" x 19"
Folded and closed: 8" x 9.25" x .75"
Weight when empty: 210 g
Needle pocket depth: 3.25"
Cable pocket depth: 3.5"